Pliki zapisane są w formacie PDF, program do odczytu jest darmowy i możesz go ściągnąć tutaj
Implementations, references and qualification certificates
Co-author of public governance methods protected by internetional patents (click the year to see accepted registration form):
1. Registration No 616722990 in United States Patent and Trademark Office. Title of Invention: 'The algorithmic method of generating reference models for implementation of processual management in public sector units'. (2012).
Author or co-author of development strategies for communes, districts and regions (click the year to see the reference letter):
3. Jelenia Góra Town. Project: "Evaluation method of private investors offers in the construction and exploitation of thermal swimming pools complex within the framework of public-private partnership with Jelenia Góra town" (2005).
Author of programmes and projects for communes, towns, districts and regions functioning (click the year to see the reference letter):
1. Civic society establishment programme: (Przemków Commune 2010).
2. Programme of activities for the employment of residents: (Przemków Commune 2010).
3. Programme of informing local community about self-government activities: (Sulików Commune 2005).
4. Social communication programme: (Nowogrodziec Town and Commune 2002), (Marciszów Commune 2003), (Lubawka Town and Commune 2003).
5. Local economic policy programme: (Lądek Zdrój Town and Commune 1998), (Węgliniec Town and Commune 1998), (Wronki Town 1998), (Marciszów Commune 2003), (Lubawka Town and Commune 2003), (Sulików Commune 2005), (Wojcieszów Commune 2005), (Przemków Town and Commune 2010).
6. Programme for attracting external investments: (Nowogrodziec Town and Commune 2002).
7. Programme for economic promotion: (Starachowice Town 1997), (Nowogrodziec Town and Commune 2002), (Lubawka Town and Commune 2003), (Sulików Commune 2005), (Wojcieszów Town 2005), (Marciszów Commune 2005), (Przemków Town and Commune 2010).
8. Programme for cross-border cooperation development: (Marciszów Commune 2005), (Sulików Commune 2005), (Wojcieszów Town 2005).
9. Programme for supporting young economic entities: (Nowogrodziec Town and Commune 2002).
10. Project for establishing commune/district development agency: (Bolesławiecki District 2000), (Polkowicki District 2001).
11. Project for establishing credit guarantee fund: (Rudna Commune 2003).
12. Strategic tasks certificates (simplified projects): (Dobromierz Commune 1999), (Jeżów Sudecki Commune 1999), (Bolesławiecki District 2000), (Polkowicki District 2001), (Zgorzelecki District 2000), (Polkowice Town and Commune, twice: 2002, 2008), (Sulików Commune 2005), (Przemków Town and Commune 2009).
Other copyright projects for communes, towns, districts and regions (click the year to see the reference letter):
1. Surveys of: commune/town residents’ opinion about living conditions and the quality of provided municipal services; entrepreneurs’ opinion about local conditions for running a business; opinion of students attending self-government schools about studying conditions, safety and extra curricular classes; opinion of self-government schools staff about working conditions and the quality of educational services; opinion of Town Office clients about services provided: (Podgórzyn Town 2000), (Węgliniec Town and Commune 1998), (Przemków Town and Commune 2010), (Zgorzelecki District 2004), (Marciszów Commune 2003).
2. Project (co-author): "Programme for Starachowice Town Cooperation with Special Economic Zone" – ordering entity: Dolnośląskie Self-government Training Centre in Wroclaw (1997).
3. Project (co-author): "Midterm evaluation of Lubuskie Region Development Strategy on Lubuskie region development and the project update” – ordering entity: Foundation for Local Democracy Development (2010).
4. Project (co-author): "Cooperation of KGHM "Polska Miedź" Joint Stock Company with Rudna Commune" – ordering entity: Rudna Commune (1996).
5. Project: "The analysis of special economic zone raising capacity in the area of Bogatynia Commune" – ordering entity: Bogatynia Town and Commune (2007).
6. Project: "Polish local interventionism - fundamental experiences for regional Policy development" – ordering entity: Dolnośląskie Region (2001).
7. Project: "Strategy for Social Problems Solving in Kowary Town Commune in the period of 2010-2017" – ordering entity: The Foundation in Suppport of Local Democracy - Local Government Centre (2010).
8. Projekt: "Strategy for Social Problems Solving in Polkowice Commune in the period of 2015-2020" - ordering entity: Polkowice Commune (2015).
9. Project: "Strategy for the development of entrepreneurship in Zgorzelecki District" - ordering entity: Zgorzelecki District (2004).
10. Project: "The System of Local Revitalization Programmes Implementation for Tomaszów Lubelski Town, Bielawa Town and Maków Mazowiecki Town in the period of 2006-2013" – ordering entity: Hektor Ltd. (2007).
11. Project: "The System of Local Development Plans Implementation in the period of 2004-2007 for Osiecznica, Nowogrodziec and Bogatynia Communes" – ordering entity: The Institute for Management and Self-government Ltd. (2006).
12. Project: "Social and economic cross-border cooperation of communes and districts situated along the country border in Dolnośląskie region" – ordering entity: Dolnośląskie Region (twice: 2000, 2002).
13. Integrated plans for public transport development – co-author: (Puławy Town 2007), (Jelenia Góra Town 2007), (Biała Podlaska Town 2008), (Leszno Town 2009).
Lecturer at several dozens of trainings and lectures for self-government authorities, public admin-istration workers, associations and entrepreneurs (1996-2013) (click the year to see the reference letter):
1. Example of references - Bolesławiec Economic Association (2002).
2. Example of references - The Association for The Development of Sredzki County (2013).
3. Example of references - Silesian Association of Communes and Counties (2017A).
4. Example of references - Silesian Association of Communes and Counties (2017B).
Participation in projects financed from the European Union funds (click the year to see the reference letter)
1. Expert of Polish-German Research Association ADHOC EEIG/EZIG the implementer of ADHOC (Adapted Development of Historical Old Towns in Central and Easter Europe) European project co-financed within the framework of Community Initiative Programme INTERREG III B CADSES. Project ADHOC for the revitalization of historical centres in 9 towns from 6 Central and Eastern European countries (2006-2008a, 2008b). Photos from projects implementation.
2. Expert of Wroclaw University of Economics – partner in the European project "Partnership for Development – New opportunities for cross-border job market and economy in Nyse Euroregion" financed by EQUAL Community Initiative Programme. The project aims at supporting adjustment capacity of enterprises and employees for structural changes in economy and the implementation of information technology as well as also other new technologies (2005-2006).
3. Expert of Dolnośląskie Self-government Training Centre – co-implementer of the European project entitled: "The Town of 2030 – Common pattern for Görlitz / Zgorzelec Europetown" financed by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research and the European Union. The project aims at establishing a common town structure called Europetown by taking advantage of Polish and German experiences and solving education, culture, sport and economy problems and also preserving, by both towns, their national reason of State (2003).
4. Expert of International Business Centre and Public Administration – implementer of the European Project entitled: "E-administration as the condition for the development of Poland. The growth of enterprises competitiveness by means of implementing innovation reference models for public administration processes" (POIG.01.03.01-00-139/08) within the framework of 1.3.1. subproject, the priority axis of 1. Innovation Economy Operational Programme. The project aims at the identification and preparation of reference models for processes in Polish public administration units (Town, Regional and Marshall’s Offices), while the project products will have direct influence on work performed by public administration units staff covered by the study and on the quality of services provided for town residents. Additionally, project results will be indirectly available for workers of other Polish offices, IT and consultancy companies, as well as organizations related to public administration, e.g. banks (2010-2011).
5. Expert of ASM Market Analysis and Research Centre – the executor of project entitled: "Ex-Ante Evaluation of Regional Innovation Strategy Project for Dolnośląskie Region in the period of 2011-2020". Task performed: "Expertise evaluation of selected aspects of Regional Innovation Strategy Project for Dolnośląskie Region update ". The process of creating new Regional Innovation Strategy for Dolnośląskie Region is carried out under the project entitled: „Development, coordination, monitoring and evaluation of Dolnośląskie innovation system”, co-financed by the European Social Fund (2011).
6. Expert of Foundation "Support and Promotion of Entreprise on Warmia i Mazury" the executor of „Anticipating and Managing Economic Change Strategy in Działdowski County”, „Anticipating and Managing Economic Change Strategy in Iławski County” and „Anticipating and Managing Economic Change Strategy in Nidzicki County”. These strategies have been developed in the framework of the project „Collectively Powerful” on the basis of the contract concluded with the Voivodship Labour Office in Olsztyn in the framework of the Operational Programme Human Capital Priority VIII. Regional Economy Personel, Action 8.1. Development of workers and enterprises in the region, the Subaction 8.1.2., (2011).
7. Expert of Polish Society of Fight Against Disablement, the executor of „Third Sector Strategy in Slupecki County in the period of 2012-2018”. This strategy has been developed in the framework of the project „Centre For The Support of Non-Governmental Organisations in Slupca County” financed from European Social Fund in the framework of the Operational Programme Human Capital Priority V „Good governance”, action 5.4 „Third sector capacity development”, subaction 5.4.2. „Civil dialogue development”. Task performed: project of „Monitoring and Evaluation System of Third Sector Strategy in Slupecki County in the period of 2012-2018” and conduct training on its functioning. This strategy is the first in Poland, the strategy of the joint, integrated, institutionalized and long-term action of regional and local authorities, companies and NGOs for the social development of county. (2012).
8. Expert of Polish Towns Association, of project entitled: ”Improving the management of the public services and the development of local self-government units (municipalities and counties)”, no: KSI: POKL.05.02.01-00-0068/10 (task no. 2 GWD), co-financed by Polish Ministry of the Interior. The project was carried out in the years 2011-2013 by Polish Towns Association in partnership with the Association of Polish Counties, and Polish Rural Communities Association. Its main objective was a comprehensive strengthening of the institutional capacity of local government units in Poland (communes and districts) to "good governance", and in particular raising the quality, effectiveness and accessibility of public services and monitoring of development strategies. (2013).
Participation in scientific-research projects ordered by Polish state institutions:
1. Member of the team preparing a development project in the IV competition no. 11-0002-04/2008 entitled: "Innovation of European regional space vs. the dynamics of economic development" (in the period of 2009-2010) ordered by Polish National Research and Development Centre (NCBiR). It is a state entity established for carrying out tasks related to state scientific and innovation policy. The prepared parts of the Project are: "Systems for Regional Innovation Strategies implementation – evaluation including comparative analysis components and recommendations”. "Regional innovation strategies in selected European countries – recommendations for Poland”. "Innovation Economy Operational Programme as the source of support for regional innovation strategies implementation”.
2. Co-implementer of Scientific Research Committee project: “Taxonomy of structures in regional research” (2001).
3. Co-implementer of "National Local Data Bank Prototype” – ordering entity: Central Statistical Office. At present Local Data Bank functions as the national detailed data base about all Polish communes, districts and regions (1996).
Investment consultancy for economic entities (click the year to see the reference letter):