- 25 September 2018
- Posted by: andrzej.sztando
- Category: Construction, evaluation and implementation of local & regional development strategies
Kozienice as the first municipality in Poland has just adopted the development strategy until 2030, built my own, innovative, relational method, which I described in the book “Supralocal perspective of strategic management of local development“. I’ve been working on it for over a year cooperating at various stages with 314! people including with the support of my super-students Adrian Brojanowski, Ewelina Kalmus, Marcin Miarowski, Agnieszka Cecylia Truszkowska, for which I would like to thank them! It was a great challenge because:
- Kozienice is the third of the richest county cities in Poland, so the aspirations and requirements were enormous.
- There is the largest coal mine in Poland, Kozienice Power Station, 4000 MW.
- There is unique Kozienicka Reservation in the commune 30,000 ha.
It was not easy to reconcile everything, but the satisfaction of success is huge In the picture: Kozienice Town Hall – isn’t it beautiful?