Lectures at foreign universities
One of my activities is international popularization of strategic governance of the development of communes, cities, districts and regions as well as Polish achievements in this field. I do this by giving keynote speeches and guest lectures at foreign universities. Interest in this governance is particularly high in countries undergoing decentralization reforms and strengthening local and regional authorities. In these countries, the patterns of local development governance are sought, and Poland as a rapidly developing post-transition country with a developed self-governments, is a source of perfect examples. In turn, Polish unique local and regional development policies are interested for countries with a long tradition of self-government.
In addition, keynote speeches and lectures abroad give me opportunities to discover processes of local development and local government inspirations unknown in Poland, as well as to establish contacts with foreign scientists and local authorities. So far, I have given lectures and keynote speeches at the following universities (see reference letters):
- Brazil: University of Campinas, Campinas – São Paulo (2018).
- Brazil: Communitarian University of Chapecó Region, Chapecó (2019).
- Bulgaria: University of National and World Economy, Sofia (2016, 2018).
- Cyprus: P.A. College, Larnaca (2011).
- Cyprus: CIM The Cyprus Business School (2022).
- Czechia: Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem, Ústí nad Labem (2016, 2017, 2021, 2022).
- France: University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Paris (2019).
- Germany: Berufsakademie Sachsen Staatliche Studienakademie Bautzen, University of Cooperative Education, Bautzen (2016).
- Indonesia: University of Jember (2017).
- Ireland: University of Limerick, Limerick (2015).
- Italy: University of Bologna, Bologna (2013, 2014).
- Italy: University of Messina (2019).
- North Macedonia: Integrated Business Faculty, Skopje (2013).
- Portugal: University of the Azores, Ponta Delgada (2022).
- Singapore: National University of Singapore, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, Singapore (2019).
- Spain: University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019).
- South Africa: The University of Johannesburg, Johannesburg (2018).
- South Africa: The University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg (2018).
- South Africa: The University of Zululand, uMhlathuze (2018).
- South Africa: The North-West University, Vaal (2018, 2019).
- Sweden: Stockholm University, Stockholm (2014).
- Ukraine: Ternopil National Economic University, Tarnopol (2011).
- Ukraine: Lviv University of Trade and Economics, Lwów (2017).
- Uruguay: The University of Republic, Montevideo (2019).
- United Arab Emirates: SP Jain School of Global Management, Dubai (2021).
- USA: University of Kentucky, Lexington (2022).
- USA: California State University Dominguez Hills, Carson – Greater Los Angeles (2022).